Vulnerable Persons Registers

To access the Vulnerable Persons Registers for Victoria, you are required to register for an account.

Department of Human Services and Victoria Police users are asked to contact the Agency Coordinator for their organisation.

Funded agencies can click here to register for an agency account. This includes the Home and Community Care section of council, where relevant.

Municipal council users will be allocated through MECC Central.

Please note: This is a new system, so please be patient during the initial period as updates may be required during final testing and setup, and registration may take slightly longer while organisations are starting to use the system.